Get fronted for the cost of home improvement services with no interest — ever.
Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
Learn how we can help sell your home faster and for a higher price with Concierge.
Grant Muller Group
Denver Real Estate Team
M: (720) 289-1799
Your Compass agent will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin — and your home can sell — as quickly as possible.
You'll never have to worry about upfront costs or interest.
Your Compass agent will be by your side throughout the process, advising you along the way.
"The thing that was the most daunting for me about selling the home was how would I get it to market, based on being retired and have limited income. And that's where the Compass Concierge service was absolutely remarkable."
Julia, Seller | Oakland
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
Get To Know Us
- You and your agent work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you're ready to start, your Compass agent will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You'll pay for the services when one of the following happens — your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
INDEPENDENT REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
AGENTS SERVING VIBRANT COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE U.S.
YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
GROSS TRANSACTION VALUE
Curious how Compass Concierge can transform your sale?
See what a difference this program makes for yourself right here.
Your Questions, Answered
Are there any services not covered by the program?
Our goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we've developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for these services?
You’ll pay once one of the following happens (whichever occurs first): - Your home sells - You terminate your listing agreement with Compass - 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Call your Compass agent today to find out how to participate. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.
Get In Touch
Work With Us
We always strive to put people before properties and provide the highest-quality real estate transaction experience for each and every one of our clients. Contact us today!